Wednesday, May 13, 2009


Just Another Blog Post


Just another day in front of the computer Just another day in front of the computer

So, yeah, I'm back again. Haha!

First of all, let me introduce myself for those people who don't know me anymore.

I’m Icarus, I was a former story blogger who stopped writing stories 2 years ago, and yeah, I think it’s because of a very long term writer’s block. Haha! But I’ll be keeping my old blog for chronological purposes. I don’t want to delete those stories, for they were a part of my life before. So yeah, I’ll be posting here from now on.

As you can see, I’m into photography now. I was first exposed to photography when I received my first DSLR last September 2008, and I’ve been taking pictures ever since. I’m kinda addicted to it already. Haha! I’ve been wasting my bowling money just to buy stuff for my camera, and I’m pretty much broke already. But, for me, it was all worth it.

So, yeah, welcome to my photoblog, and welcome me back. Hopefully, I’d be posting more often than before, if not, it’s because of my super busy schedule. For now, I just want to maintain this one. Do enjoy, and C&C’s are very welcome. But do not steal, please. Okay?

Labels:


posted by icarus_05 @ 1:25 AM Comments: 0

The Time Traveler

Hi everyone, welcome to my site, please do respect my personal space, and DON'T STEAL OR USE EVERYTHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! kthnxbai. But you're always welcome to visit, criticize and comment. :)

If you have time, please, do visit my Devart Account :)


Photographs and Memories

My f/stops

My Favorite Memories


Billycoy
Cars
Dan Hellbound
Jed
Joanne
Karla
Kevin Moses
The Writer
Vinch

My Idols :)

Lost Photograph
Tyrone


Shot, Thumbs up

James Trinidad for the help in making my header picture