Tuesday, May 19, 2009


Go for Gold, Philippines!



SM Cup Grand National Finals @ SM North Edsa Bowling Center

The SM Cup National Finals ended last sunday, I ended up being at 9th place, only 3 fxckng pins to qualify for the step ladder round. Oh well, if it's not meant to be, surely it's not. But I did learn a lesson from the experience. Here are some of them:
  • Never miss a spare. Yeah, that's why I lost, one fxcking spare. =))
  • Concentrate and never lose your focus. Everyone was shouting, hell, you really must concentrate 5x more.
  • Drink plenty of water and eat a lot of energy food. Banana and chocolates will help.
  • Ask God for guidance. Never ask for you to win, everybody prays for that.
  • Stretch before a big game. Hell, my leg hurt because I didn't stretch.
  • Be sure to fix your equipment before a big game.
  • Never lose your temper, just smile and relax.
  • Listen to your coach.
  • Have a lucky charm with you. ;)
  • Take your time.
  • Think Positive!
  • Go for Gold. :)

Oh well, there will always be a next year. Time to practice harder. Congratulations to the winners and to the finalists!

~º~

So tomorrow, we'll be leaving for HongKong to join the Asian Schools Tournament. Every youth representatives from all over Asia will be there, this one's the biggest tournament that our team was waiting all year around. Please pray for us. Our success will not only reflect to the team, but also to our beloved country. Nah, I won't be playing, I will be there to support the team, and to take some pictures too. ;) But my sister will be playing, and all my other teammates.

My Sister, practicing @ SM North Edsa Bowling Center

In a few days, I'll be hearing again the shouts and cheers, the battle cries and everything. I'm kinda excited, but mostly, I'm excited about the whole experience.

Let us support Team Prima, and cheer for our country. Ayos?

Mabuhay ang Pilipinas!

Mabuhay ang Prima!

Labels: , ,


posted by icarus_05 @ 1:02 AM Comments: 1

The Time Traveler

Hi everyone, welcome to my site, please do respect my personal space, and DON'T STEAL OR USE EVERYTHING WITHOUT MY PERMISSION! kthnxbai. But you're always welcome to visit, criticize and comment. :)

If you have time, please, do visit my Devart Account :)


Photographs and Memories

My f/stops

My Favorite Memories


Billycoy
Cars
Dan Hellbound
Jed
Joanne
Karla
Kevin Moses
The Writer
Vinch

My Idols :)

Lost Photograph
Tyrone


Shot, Thumbs up

James Trinidad for the help in making my header picture